Friday, May 25, 2007

PETER JONES' BUYERS

"Never knowingly undersold". PJ has been reassuring us with their price matching and their excellent warranties for decades. SW London inhabitants invariably elect to pay that little bit extra for the sake of that warranty. The extra money PJ makes from all those yummy mummies must go towards recruiting A1 buyers. It's only logic, as that in turn will keep PJ from loosing a fortune honouring those guarantees. Hence... the overall highly respectable quality of stock. When making a decision on a kitchen appliance or on hi-fi I must confess to often double-checking my conclusion against the PJ buyers'. Chances are they bypassed products with known technical or delivery issues. Chances also are that they have a lot more inside info than I do!
This time however it's worked the other way round. I spotted this lot years and years ago. I have admired Turnstyle Designs since they first appeared on the market http://www.turnstyledesigns.co.uk/ All I will say is that I have been able to use their door handles, drawer and light pulls and much more in every style of home. Quality is always extremely versatile. PJ buyer obviously thought so too....

No comments: